Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How inresponsible Mother

Yesterday i bought Waffle down to train ,during the training there's a boy tell his mum say that " there is the dog over there " then he when near my dog and kick it so i try to avoid the boy ,starting i still can control because the boy got some mental problem [B]( Don't get angry first i use the word "mental problem" read finish first not trying to say him lah )[/B],but the second time he when agiants me and kick waffle then i shouted " OI ! you think kicking my dog is a fun thing to do is'nt ?"his mother saw him kicking my dog she still don't give a dam after i shoted at him he din't reply me then he walk away then his grandma walk toward me and say "sorry ar boy his mum is a useless mum ,his mum don't really want to accept this child "then i say " nvm is ok i understand " then they walk away .........
THE MAIN THING IS when you have this kind of son you must have the responsibility to take care of it weather is hard or what that is a mother responsibility that why i am angry , but the most angry part his MOTHER DUN EVEN GIVE A DAM WA ! (ranting) .

No comments: